Top Hat is a student engagement platform that professors use inside and outside of the classroom. Top Hat provides a lecture tool that tracks attendance, asks questions, features interactive slides, and manages classroom discussions.
Currently, the following colleges at Western University of Health Sciences have licenses for Top Hat:
- College of Podiatric Medicine (full license)
- College of Osteopathic Medicine (full license)
- Graduate College of Biomedical Sciences (full license)
- College of Pharmacy (full license)
- College of Dental Medicine (full license)
- College of Optometry (licensed for class only)