“Discover the keys to successfully teach online. Learn how to use learning management systems, design an online class, track progress, and meaningfully engage students.”Oliver Schinkten
In this topic we’ll take a look at the very basics of online education and identify the skills and resources that are needed to help make faculty successful in the online arena.
- Answer: What is online education?
- List the benefits of online education
- Discover which resources are needed to teach online
- Identify the skills you will need to teach online
Learning Path Details
- 11 minutes of content, appx.
- 4 videos of learning content
Upon clicking the button, a new window will be launched connecting you to the LinkedIn Learning Pathway containing the content for this topic.
When you have completed the content please click the “Mark Complete” button, located below, which indicates that you have successfully completed all of the activities associated with this topic.